This is the place to show off that ride, ask questions, or find answers about your favorite cars, trucks, 4X4`s, street rods.

Moderator: JR Moderator

Radio: 2 midland compact
Name: Dave
Home Phone: 3609423075

Post by Cuz » Saturday, 09 January 2010, 0:44 AM

I am Dave from Raymond WA My spelling leaves a lot but I just never seam to get it. I have raised 3 grate young men and one young lady all still home execpt my oldest who is in job corp learning :bigsmurf: macanics. (proud of them all). I restore 50s through 70 cars and ride a 78 shovel head fx modified to fit my increasing butt size as age rapidly takes over. I like odd stuff as parts are more fun to locate. I rodded a 51 ply cranbrook, restored a 78 mustang 2 m1, a 66 ford fairlane, 72 maverick, 74 cougar xr7, an Irouq, a 68 and 69 rancheros, (kind of like them fond memory s of my youth) and am presently doing a 1975 ss elcamino for my wife. My dream ride is a 63 1/2 or 64 ford gal hard top rodded. One day I will find the right one at the right price. I drive a 97 bright amber matalic Mustang V6 BBK 4 inch cold air intake, headers, ac by pass pulley, 7mm throttle body, gasket ported heads short throw shifter and center force street strip clutch. probably a few add more but I don't want to bore (LOL) Got tired of down shifting on every hill. I also drive a Black 99 Silverado 1500 hd 4x4 with a 5.3 vortec (stock if you can believe that.) suspension drop of 4' front and 6 rear she has a cap with carpet kit and a vw rear seat heater.Stainless steal nurff bars chrome lower body pertection. Shell my wife drives a 94 Buick Lasabor v6 ugly and untouched. Trying to get her to pick a new car as hers has electrical problems. She has agreed but can not decide between the new ss camaro and the hot mustangs I learned a long time ago not to push her in any direction for my well being. I am retired and have a vast knowledge of automobiles. Hope you like me as I have be reeding and like you. I will post some pics when I can get to the big comp.

Radio: loud & proud
Name: Jeran Goodwin

Re: Hello

Post by SUBWAY » Saturday, 09 January 2010, 22:49 PM

Hello Dave and welcome to CBRT. Im glad youve been reading the post and enjoy it. I also enjoy reading the posts and looking at all the pics of peoples bikes and vehicles. There is also a lot of helpfull info on here about setting up and problem shooting of everything from cbs to cars to computers. Looking forward to seeing some of your rides.

Site Admin
Site Admin
Radio: Uniden/Icom/Cobra
Referrals: 1

Re: Hello

Post by 231 » Saturday, 09 January 2010, 23:28 PM

Hi Dave and welcome to the forum. Wavin' a hand from just outside of the Portland area. :cheers:

I can understand why your wife would be having a hard time deciding, too. I know I would.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic