This is the place to show off that ride, ask questions, or find answers about your favorite cars, trucks, 4X4`s, street rods.
Moderator: JR Moderator
- Posts: 1566
- Joined: Monday, 25 February 2008, 10:43 AM
I spent all day Saturday at the Ky. State Fairgrounds. There's nothing like 10,000 Hot Rods of all kinds, 1981 and earlier.
Here's a a short 5 minute video, enjoy.
- Posts: 3450
- Joined: Tuesday, 27 November 2007, 19:16 PM
- Radio: swp/sr general lee
- Name: Robert
- Location: Hendersonville,TN
looks like a good time for sure hacksaw, ill have to make it up there one day .
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Tuesday, 11 May 2010, 9:25 AM
- Radio: Cobra 148GTL
- Antenna: Everhardt SOTT/TSM
- Name: Eric
- Location: Kentucky
I have always wanted to go to that! You'd think since I am only 50 miles away I would have, but I always seem to miss it
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7205
- Joined: Friday, 13 January 2006, 15:19 PM
- Radio: Uniden/Icom/Cobra
- Location: Trudging the Pacific NW Trail
- Referrals: 1
You need to plan for that one SweetPea! Man...50 mile trip would be nothin' to get to see all the cool rides!
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Thursday, 15 April 2010, 18:12 PM
- Radio: stryker 447hpc
- Antenna: mr.coily comp
- Location: galveston
352 on galveston bay
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests