Amp feed back

If you need assistance with a radio modification or have any questions, this forum is the perfect place to ask. Feel free to pop in and join the discussion!
smoke blower
Donor
Donor

Post by smoke blower »

Thanks for the offer. I have a ranger 2950 set up for sideband I have not been on there much but I am usually on the radio on Friday and Saturday nights.I live on the east coast of Virginia really I am right across the river from Maryland. I can go to the river and look over to Maryland Tall Timbers is straight across from me. I am in the Coles Point area if you have heard of that.

-- Monday, 22 February 2016, 17:40 PM --

Does anyone here use Skype I have a few guys I go on there and they help some where we can actually see what we are talking about and worworking on.

-- Saturday, 27 February 2016, 22:35 PM --

UPDATE ON THE AMP FEEDBACK I tried the new filter I just got and it didn't fix the problem. I got moving things around and still feeding back well I had made a 6 foot extension for the Mike so I could move around some and not be close to the radio. I thought about it and thought wonder if I remove it and just hook the Mike to it and what do you know all the feedback is gone. So a Mike extension cord I made caused the issue so FIXED !!!!!!!!!