Stryker SR-447HPC2 Windows 10 Issue

This forum is intended for asking any other technical questions that you cannot find answers to in the other forums.
LEV
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK

Stryker SR-447HPC2 Windows 10 Issue

Post by LEV »

I'm hoping someone can help me connect my radio to the PC. I can't find a Windows driver for Windows 10 or 11 that'll work with the 447 software. Has anyone else had this problem? Strykers website is not helpful. The Driver that they supply on their website does not work. HELP!!
jessejamesdallas
Verified
Donor
Donor

Post by jessejamesdallas »

What are you trying to do? Shoot skip on facebook??? :lol:
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
LEV
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK

Post by LEV »

Not sure what you mean" Shoot skip on facebook???". I have a Roger beep on the radio now that I need to get rid of. The only way is to log in through the software, but can't get it to work on Windows 10.
jessejamesdallas
Verified
Donor
Donor

Post by jessejamesdallas »

LEV wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 3:30 pm Not sure what you mean" Shoot skip on facebook???". I have a Roger beep on the radio now that I need to get rid of. The only way is to log in through the software, but can't get it to work on Windows 10.
what are you wanting it to do with windows?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
LEV
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK

Post by LEV »

Stryker has software to access the SR447. That's how you can make changes to the radio, using the software, including turning on/off the roger beep. There is no manual setting on that radio. Unfortunately the driver that Stryker recommends for Windows 10 on their website, does not work for me. I was hoping someone had a workaround or some knowledge that could allow me to use the software.
MDYoungblood
Verified
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MDYoungblood »

Windows 10 has a way to revert to windows 7 so you can run certain programs. Go to windows 10 support or try the “help” tab. Out of curiosity I downloaded the 447 program to my Win10 PC, installed it with no problem but I’m not sure it is working because I don’t have a radio or control cable. I will say it is different than the 955 program I have used in the past.

3’s

Greg
"321, West Manchester Township, PA"

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department
LEV
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK

Post by LEV »

Thanks! I was able to load the program too, but could get no connection to the radio because of the driver issue. I'll check into the Windows rollback. Thanks again.
MDYoungblood
Verified
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MDYoungblood »

Your computer should give you a message that it “sees” the usb cable when it’s plugged in, if you don’t see it that could be the problem, I had that issue on a sdr dongle before.

3’s

Greg
"321, West Manchester Township, PA"

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department